FIFA/CIES Executive Program in Sports ManagementCIES (International Centre for Sport Studies)
Gain management skills in this program from CIES and FIFA
The FIFA/CIES Executive Program in Sports Management is a multidisciplinary diploma program of continuing education. It consists of 150-200 hours of courses.
Currently available in 16 countries:
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
The course is taught in the local language of each partner university (such as French, English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese).
The FIFA/CIES Executive Program in Sports Management strives to give students the broadest possible vision of management in modern sport. It is also to offer them management tools to allow them to run their federation, association or club efficiently, taking into account the specificities and realities of their local environment.
Chosen by each partner university in accordance with local needs, the format of the FIFA/CIES Executive Program in Sports Management allows students to attend academic courses while continuing their professional activities. The partner universities generally adopt one of the following formats:
- evening classes
- evening + weekend classes
- intensive weeks
- intensive weekends
- mixed classes (on-site classes + e-learning)
ABOUT THE FIFA/CIES UNIVERSITY NETWORK
FIFA/CIES International University Network was founded in 2004. It brings together universities from all over the world. Its key objective, with the support of its academic partners, is to improve the skills of sports managers at the level of federations, clubs, small sports associations, government and municipal entities.
For that purpose, the network has created one common curriculum of continuing education, the FIFA/CIES Executive Programme in Sports Management, taught at all the partner universities. Moreover, ad hoc seminars and conferences devoted to essential themes for effective sport management are regularly organised in the framework of the FIFA/CIES University Network.
To be admitted to the FIFA/CIES Executive Programme in Sports Management, candidates must:
- hold a general university degree or show significant professional experience in the field of sport (the degrees required are defined by the applicable rules in each country for university entrance – i.e. high school diploma, matriculation certificate or equivalent). In certain countries, established experience in the field of sport can replace an academic background
- attend a compulsory admission interview with an academic representative of the University and a representative of the FIFA/CIES International University Network,
- be involved in the world of sport (activities / projects) and benefit from group work experience.
There is no age limit.
The cost of the FIFA/CIES Executive Program in Sports Management is based on the economic reality of each country.
CREATING AN IMPACT ON THE WAY SPORT IS MANAGED WORLDWIDE CIES - International Centre for Sports Studies is an independent study centre located in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. It was created in 1995 as a foundation by the Fédération Internationale de Football...
Want to know more about FIFA/CIES Executive Program in Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!