LLM in European Law
This international law program provides modern, business-focused courses with a special emphasis on Europe and the international marketplace.
As a law student, you will receive in-depth knowledge in legislative and judicial elements of European business law, trade law, and corporate law.
Through this program, you will develop the critical skills necessary for a global career path, including cross-cultural understanding, and practical legal knowledge. You will be well prepared to operate as a lawyer who serves international clientele.
This LLM in Europe relies heavily on knowledge gathered from courtrooms across the world, giving you a truly dynamic perspective. A special emphasis will be placed on cultivating your English skills. During the program, you will become an educated lawyer who is able to operate at strategic, decision-making levels.
- Institutions of the European Union
- Harmonization of laws in the European Union
- Introduction to International Business Law
- EU Internal Market Law 1.
- EU Internal Market Law 2.
- EU Competition Law
- Principles of Public International Law
- European Consumer Protection Law
- European Criminal Law
- International Sale of Goods
- European and International Contract Law
- Public Management
- European Company Law
- European Labor and Social Law
- Case-law of the European Court of Justice
- Private International Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International and European Intellectual Property Law
Language requirements:English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
Academic requirements:Bachelor degree in Law
Tuition Fee:6.500 USD/year
One time fees:application fee 150 USD, entrance procedure fee 350 USD
You will receive an LLM (master of law) upon successful completion of studies.
University of Debrecen in Hungary
The University of Debrecen was established in 1912, but can trace its educational roots in rich traditions, diversity, and excellence back to 1538. The University of Debrecen is a research university with almost 30,000 students and 1,700 instructors - one of...
Want to know more about European and International Business Law, LLM? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!