Master's Degree in International Business Law
International Business Law (IBL)aims at preparing highly qualified specialists in the field of international business law able to independently analyse problems of business law in the context of international business, find effective solutions to legal issues and implement them in the international business environment. The main objectives of the IBL are associated with the results/competences that must be achieved/ acquired over the course of studies.
- Bachelor degree diploma or equivalent degree in the field of Law.
- Proof of English Language: applicant has to present document proving B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (TOEFL 87 iBT/534, IELTS 5.5 or any other document proving B2 level) if the applicant had not received education in English. After admission all students will be tested for English language level at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level will be below B2 students have to study English to reach B2 level in the first semesters of Master studies or during the supplementary program. Students have to self-fund English studies.
- Admission score is counted based on:
Arithmetic average of bachelor degree diploma supplement all subjects* 0,8 + Evaluation of bachelor thesis or final examination * 0,2.
Tuition fee per year (EU citizens) - 2608 Eur
Tuition fee per year (non EU citizens) - 2900 Eur
Note:International students from outside Lithuania can be admitted to state funded places in Lithuanian universities/colleges or apply for scholarships via a competitive admission process in the manner laid down in the law and provided that they are:
- citizens / family members of the citizens of the Republic of Lithuania or other countries in the European Union and the European Economic Area;
- non-EU/EEA nationals or stateless persons holding a permanent Lithuanian residence permit;
- Lithuanians living abroad.
If the above criteria are not satisfied, foreign nationals and stateless persons are accepted to universities/colleges via a competitive admission process to studyat their own expense.
Master of Law
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about International Business Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!